Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fancy a dip?

Gotta love the Aussie spirit. All along the Oodnadatta track there are signs designating a dip in the road. Which is really useful as it shows a place on the road which just might have been rained out in the past week and it's probably a good place to put the foot on the brake and glide over the big rut in the road. But, you have to love the way people modify the signs. “Dip” turned into “Lucky Dip”, “Skinny Dip” and of course you always get the one who can't help themselves, “Dip Shit”. Some of my favourites were Greek Dip, Have a Dip and the all time winner for me was Seren"Dip"ity, a bit of thought in that one. And if I had a texta on me, all I could come up with was “Slippery Dip”. But alas, I didn't have a texta, so didn't leave my mark... Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home