Friday, April 18, 2014

The iPad's connected to the...


It's quite a technological challenge to blog while in the middle of nowhere and being totally reliant on caravan parks for your power... and not to mention the holy grail of modern technology itself, FREE WIFI! That is not easy to come across, so after a nice live chat with the lovely Hazel from Telstra in the Philippines (from the middle of Clare caravan park), I managed to add on a data pack to my mobile phone which is now my personal hotspot. For those of you thinking that my personal hotspot may have something to do with somewhere on my anatomy you need to get your mind out of the gutter and google it. Effectively, I take a picture on my iPhone, connect my iPhone to my lap top to transfer the pictures, then connect my lap top back to my oh so sexy personal hotspot on my phone, and voila! Well, you're reading this blog, right? Gotta love modern technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home