Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day one, not too much to say about that so I won't... actually...


So, first stop was Arrarat … supposedly the biggest loser town in Victoria, ok... so, and most people who know me know I never do this... but I sat down to wait for the meal and I couldn't help myself... this town is supposedly the fattest town in Victoria... and I did... really... I tried to do a count of how many in 10 people were overweight... really... I didn't feel like I was in the I was in the middle of the most overweight town in Victoria – they just all looked pretty normal to me. Anyway, at the very least I was expecting a flag or something... proclaiming it the biggest loser town ...a picture of Michelle or Commando (god knows there are enough of them on Daily Mail.co.uk holding hands... or what about Shannon? Like really, every time I go to Safeway in Sunbury there he is... big picture at the front of the 24/7 gym in Horne Street)... Monsieur did say last night that maybe they lock them up during the day. They do have that big facility on the hill called Aradale just sitting there doing nothing. Hhmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home